Go to content

Main menu:

Safeguarding Children Policy

Safeguarding Children Policy

Identification Checks

Any person wishing to work with our company has to produce a form of picture identification i.e. passport, driving licence. We then contact the relevant department, ie: if a driving licence is produced we contact the DVLA. The department we contact will then give confirmation, the number that is issued to the applicant is a valid document.

Right to Work in the UK Checks

As you can only be issued a UK driving licence or British Passport if you are a UK citizen and these items are already checked, this confirms to us that the applicant can legally work in the UK.
If an applicant does not have UK resident indentification, they would have to provide a copy of their P46, this would then be checked as valid with the HM Revenue & Customs.

CRB Vetting Checks

All our engineers and staff are CRB checked . No persons from our company will be permitted to visit any site unless we have their CRB check returned to our company from the council and can be sure that they are cleared to commence work within your premises.

Back to content | Back to main menu